Josh's Blog

A Trip to The Holy Land

I’ve come to Jerusalem, Israel for 5 days at attend the Israel Museum’s 2010 International Council. Will have more to share in the days ahead.

Posted by ExplorerJosh on 05/09 at 08:57 AM

1. Greetings Josh,

Via your twitter feed, I gather that you are having a marvelous time on this latest visit to the Holy Land.
    ISRAEL, talk about a country rich with HISTORY And ripe with SPIRITUALISM. You are a lucky man Josh! I am especially curious to learn more about that which brings you to Jerusalem, Israel Museum’s 2010 Int. Council? This sound’s like a pretty prestigious honor. What part, exactly do you play? Oh yes, and I’m also curious about the city you are visiting today, Kiryat Yearim? And it’s church, Notre Dame Arche d’ Alliance. Will have to do some research. *_*
    I do hope that before too long, you will have a chance to update your photo gallery! We all want to see what your heart & cameras have captured!

Safe travels!  -Esther

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on 05/11 at 11:51 AM

2. I was searching for such advice for a continued time and I am animated that I assuredly came here! Thanks for administration the such advice with us.
    Watch Full Movies Online

Posted by Viewstreams on 05/18 at 10:45 AM

3. Hey this is absolutely nice information.
    watch online movie

Posted by watch movie free on 08/06 at 08:10 AM

4. Make your life time more simple get the credit loans and everything you require.

Posted by JaniceTOWNSEND28 on 09/14 at 05:00 PM

5. There is not a biggest problem to detect the buy an essay paper service, because there are lots of them in Internet. Nevertheless, people should opt for the best service to buy the best quality term paper titles.

Posted by KaneSonia30 on 09/28 at 08:59 AM

6. Page 1 of 1 pages

Name:

Email:

Location:

URL:

Smileys

Remember my personal information

Notify me of follow-up comments?

Submit the word you see below: