Josh's Blog

Diving the Keys

In Tavernier, Florida (near Key Largo) for 10 days of CCR (Closed Circuit Rebreather) diving. Will post photos and update blog when able—long days of diving, as I need to log 30-40 more hours on my CCR unit to qualify for the next level of training. More to come, including tweets on Twitter throughout the day.

Posted by ExplorerJosh on 04/24 at 09:20 PM

1. 4-25-10

JOSH-

SOUNDS LIKE YOU WILL BE WATER LOGGED FOR AWHILE!  (BAD JOKE!)

WHAT TYPE OF USE IS THIS FOR?  LIKE DEEP SEA DIVING?  OR CAN YOU USE THE SILL FOR TRAINING OTHERS?

NANCY FAULKNER
    .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on 04/25 at 10:12 AM

2. Hi Josh,

Glad to know you made it safely to FL’s gorgeous & world-famous “Keys!” A Divers Dream. WOW CCR training. I’m thoroughly impressed! After watching “Extreme Cave Diving” from Nova/NatGeo, I know exactly what a re-breather is. Please, if you could clear up for us the stat “1 out of 10 divers die using CCR” they quoted on this special, I would really appreciate. And so would Alive2dive! Thanks JB! -Esther

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on 04/25 at 12:22 PM

3. I just read on yahoo.com that crews used robot submarines to activate valves in hopes of stopping the leaks, but they will not know untill Tuesday if the stradegy worked. check it out the picks are staggering can’t stop thinking about our eco system.  I hope it works.

Posted by Michelle on 04/27 at 12:59 AM

4. Im sorry you werent able to dive, due to bad weather I’ll pray for your safety too.I really had a feeling it could be dangerous too.You have been an inspiration to me and I know alot of people.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on 04/27 at 01:03 AM

5. Josh

Look forward to seeing the pictures of your certification.  Also, thank you for the autographed picture! My wife and I will enjoy learning about AND particpating in the Global Heritage Fund.
    Peace,
    Rick

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on 04/27 at 11:19 AM

6. Page 1 of 1 pages

Name:

Email:

Location:

URL:

Smileys

Remember my personal information

Notify me of follow-up comments?

Submit the word you see below: